Lessons Learned While Building A Team

"You do not select a team, you select a group of people and then work together to develop into a team...teams don't instantly become, they evolve"

Coach K from the Introduction of his book, The Gold Standard

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back At It

It has been a while since I blogged. In the meantime my daughter, Marisa, and I have been to China and back to visit Pandas, Asian acrobats, the Great Wall, several great restaurants and sites, and most importantly my big brother Mark and his family. It was great to see him and his wife Elizabeth and their two year old son YangYang. It was a blessing to be able to go and there are way too many stories to tell about in a short blog.

It's back on the recruiting trail now as I sit in my hotel room in Murfreesboro, TN. I am at an NCAA sanctioned tournament called the Battle of the Boro. I have seen several good players and look forward to seeing a few more in the next day and a half.

The countdown is on to the first day of the first semester...here we go!

Blessings,

Coach S

No comments:

Post a Comment