Lessons Learned While Building A Team

"You do not select a team, you select a group of people and then work together to develop into a team...teams don't instantly become, they evolve"

Coach K from the Introduction of his book, The Gold Standard

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Proud Coach

I am very proud of Westbury Christian senior-to-be Amber Orrange who is going to USA Basketball U18 Trials. It was an absolute honor to coach her for the last two years. She is a tremendous young lady with a huge heart, great student, and a very special basketball talent. I am extremely proud of her.

My prayers are with Amber that she can be a great ambassador of her school, her family, our country, and most importantly of the Most High God! Good luck to Amber Orrange and her "ponytail of doom" in Colorado Springs! My advice to Coach Rizzotti is to put the ball in Amber's hands as much as possible.

Coach

"God Bless America, land that I love"

1 comment: